- Any discussion of anything related to the Star Wars movies. PLEASE NOTE: If you'd like to discuss E3 you must have the word "SPOILERS" in both the subject header for the e-mail and on the first line of the body of the message.
- Any discussion of Star Wars toys and collecting (this includes toy identification and appraisal).
- Store sightings of new and difficult to find Star Wars toys.
- "For Sale" and "For Trade" lists (posted at reasonable, infrequent intervals).
- "Wanted to buy" lists and notices (posted at reasonable, infrequent intervals).
- "For Auction" lists (posted at most twice per auction... multiple auctions should be listed in one e-mail).
- Occasional off-topic discussions.
- Excessive profanity.
- Fighting words.
- Insults of any kind, under any circumstances (no matter how much someone deserves it).
- Long, off-topic threads.
Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in a warning from the list administrators. Repeated violations (a "three strikes, you're out" rule) will result in your removal from the list.
- Individual e-mails. Each message a member sends to the list will be delivered to your mailbox as soon as the server processes it. This is the default option.
- Daily Digest. You will receive a single e-mail once a day. This will contain all the messages sent in the previous 24-hours.
- No e-mail. As a member, you can check all the messages sent on the PSWCS mailing list from our YahooGroups.com Web Site. All you need is an account with Yahoo.com associated with your e-mail address.
If you would like your delivery options to be changed, please e-mail Bill Cable (email@example.com).
What to do when there's a problem...
If you feel someone is violating the mailing list guidelines, send e-mail to the Officers listed on the home page. We will look at the problem, and if we find a violation we will resolve the issue. Please DO NOT e-mail guideline violation complaints to the mailing list, as this only promotes hostility and leads to more off-topic posts.
If you're having technical problems, please E-mail Bill Cable (firstname.lastname@example.org) I'll get right on it.
- Image hosting...we have limited space to upload photos and descriptions on our club Web Site: http://www.pswcs.com/. Please e-mail Bill Cable (email@example.com) for details.
- File upload: We have 20MB of upload space that comes with our YahooGroups Account. We are currently limiting uploads to FS/FT/WTB lists only. Your list should be saved in a text-only format, and be saved with a .txt file extension. You can upload your lists at this URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pswcs/files/FS-FT-WTB/
#6 - Subscribing/Unsubscribing
To subscribe, please fill out the sign-up form found here: http://www.pswcs.com/signup/sign-up.cfm
To unsubscribe, simply send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org