- Any discussion of anything related to the Star Wars movies. PLEASE NOTE: If you'd like to discuss E3 you must have the word "SPOILERS" in both the subject header for the e-mail and on the first line of the body of the message.
- Any discussion of Star Wars toys and collecting (this includes toy identification and appraisal).
- Store sightings of new and difficult to find Star Wars toys.
- "For Sale" and "For Trade" lists (posted at reasonable, infrequent intervals).
- "Wanted to buy" lists and notices (posted at reasonable, infrequent intervals).
- "For Auction" lists (posted at most twice per auction... multiple auctions should be listed in one e-mail).
- Occasional off-topic discussions. Like how your Walt Disney World vacations were set in place just visit on Star Wars weekends and the great Orlando deals that made it possible to check out the Star Wars Star Tours.
- Excessive profanity.
- Fighting words.
- Insults of any kind, under any circumstances (no matter how much someone deserves it).
- Long, off-topic threads.
Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in a warning from the list administrators. Repeated violations (a "three strikes, you're out" rule) will result in your removal from the list.
- Individual e-mails. Each message a member sends to the list will be delivered to your mailbox as soon as the server processes it. This is the default option.
- Daily Digest. You will receive a single e-mail once a day. This will contain all the messages sent in the previous 24-hours.
- No e-mail. As a member, you can check all the messages sent on the PSWCS mailing list from our YahooGroups.com Web Site. All you need is an account with Yahoo.com associated with your e-mail address.
If you would like your delivery options to be changed, please e-mail Bill Cable (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What to do when there's a problem...
If you feel someone is violating the mailing list guidelines, send e-mail to the Officers listed on the home page. We will look at the problem, and if we find a violation we will resolve the issue. Please DO NOT e-mail guideline violation complaints to the mailing list, as this only promotes hostility and leads to more off-topic posts.
If you're having technical problems, please E-mail Bill Cable (email@example.com) I'll get right on it.
- Image hosting...we have limited space to upload photos and descriptions on our club Web Site: http://www.pswcs.com/. Please e-mail Bill Cable (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- File upload: We have 20MB of upload space that comes with our YahooGroups Account. We are currently limiting uploads to FS/FT/WTB lists only. Your list should be saved in a text-only format, and be saved with a .txt file extension. You can upload your lists at this URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pswcs/files/FS-FT-WTB/
#6 - Subscribing/Unsubscribing
To subscribe, please fill out the sign-up form found here: http://www.pswcs.com/signup/sign-up.cfm
To unsubscribe, simply send an E-mail to: email@example.com